Threater Portal Release Notes
Threater Build 147 - November 4, 2023
Overall Updates to Naming and Navigation
The Threater Portal is now accessible via portal.threater.com. The previous URL will redirect to the new one for a period of time. Our left-hand navigation menu will be updated to the image displayed below.
New Left-hand Navigation Menu
Collect - the new home for Lists!
Lists are now accessible via the Collect menu item. Collect will also provide access to premium feeds available in our Marketplace, via a separate tab. Key updates:
- Lists are now in a one-tab view with the ability to filter down to a specific list type (Allow, Block, Threat).
Enforce (previously Edge)
Enforce is where you will manage your Enforcers (previously Edge instances). Enforce is now the home to the following existing features:
- Enforcers - the following will be accessible from this tab:
- Enforcer details and management (name, location, last connection time, etc.)
- Enforce build installation
- Networks (previously Protected Networks)
- Ports (previously Protected Ports)
- List of Enforce Subscriptions and ability to assign subscriptions to Enforcers
- Reports (previously Dashboards)
- This is the new default landing page upon successful login
- All reports are available on this tab with a filter to access each report type
Our Marketplace, accessible via the left-hand navigation menu, offers access to premium feeds and will expand in the coming months to offer additional products and services. Stay tuned!
Administration is now the home for Users and Command Logs.
New Block IP List - Cloud Attackers
Our new Cloud Attackers IP Block List is available only to Threater customers! This proprietary threat intelligence feed contains IPs of threat actors attacking AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud. To block these IPs, add this list to your applicable policies.
You can now export combined indicators from various list types to CSV or JSON. To access the export feature:
- Navigate to Collect and then select the Lists tab
- In the top-right corner of the table, click on the Export icon
- Select the List Type to export (Allow or Block/Threat)
- Select the IOC type to export (IP or Domain)
- Select the desired export format (CSV or JSON)
- Click the Export button
An email will be sent to the address on your profile when the export is ready and will include a zip file that contains the indicators, based on the selections made. Please note: the export contains a combined list of the selected indicators (IPs or Domains) only.