ThreatBlockr Build 129 - June 14, 2023
New Allow Lists
The following Allow Lists are now available:
- Qualys IP - curated list by Greynoise and includes IP addresses used by Qualys for scans
- Windows Update IP - curated list of Windows Update IPs
- Windows Update - curated list of Windows Update domains
To allow the IPs on the Qualys and/or Windows Update IP lists:
- Navigate to Policies in the admin console
- From the ellipsis menu of the applicable policy, select Edit
- Click on Lists in the wizard navigation
- In the IP Allow Lists block, select the checkbox next to Qualys and/or Windows update
- Select Save in the top-right corner
Repeat the above steps for any other policy these Allow IP lists should be applied to.
To globally allow the Windows Update Domain list:
- Navigate to Lists - Allow Lists
- Click on the Windows Update Domain list name
- Position the Enabled toggle to the right
- On the confirmation modal, select Enable
The list will now be enabled globally for all policies.
Automated Email for New Edge Software Builds
When a new Edge Software build is available for installation, Master and Admin user accounts will receive an email notification.
The email will contain a link to a Support article that provides instructions on how to install ThreatBlockr Edge software on your Edge instances.
MSP Dashboard Improvements
The following improvements have been made to the MSP Dashboard:
- The Company Subscriptions tab now displays the Edge Instances column. This column will list all Edge instances assigned to each tenant company. Users can click on the arrow to the left of the first Edge instance name to view the company’s other Edge instances
- The Company Subscriptions tab has a new action menu item - Manage Edge Subscriptions. When selected, the user will be redirected to the Edge Subscriptions tab, filtered to the specific company.