ThreatBlockr Build 102 - September 8, 2022
This release was to support our Single Sign On (SSO) initiative and applies only to authentication into the ThreatBlockr platform. Please take note of the following:
- We recommend that you do a hard refresh on your browser to eliminate unwanted caching and then restart your browser
- There were no changes to login credentials, but browser-saved information was not maintained.
- You will still log in with the same URL - admin.threatblockr.com
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Two-Factor Authentication was renamed to Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Any user who previously had MFA configured for their account will need to re-configure MFA.
- We are still supporting MFA via the following third party authentication apps: Google Authenticator, Windows Authenticator, Twilio Authy.
API Upgrade to v4
- We are continuing to support our v2 and v3 API, but if you consume our API endpoints, it is best to update your endpoints to the latest version.
- The API will no longer be accessible via username and password. You will only be able to access our API via an API key.